- How we help
- SCVMA Angel Fund
- Angel Fund case of the month
- Mary Edna Boydston Fund
- Pet Partner & READ
- Disaster relief and preparedness
- Wildlife assistance
- Past projects
Mary Edna Boydston Guardian Angel Program
From the generous bequest of Ms. Mary Edna Boydston, senior citizens and disabled persons residing in the Los Angeles or Orange County California areas may be eligible for veterinary service support. Qualifying individuals may receive annual awards of up to $500.
The Mary Edna Boydston Program helps seniors with veterinary bills.
- Applicants must be 65 years old or permanently disabled, and must demonstrate financial need for assistance in providing veterinary care for pets. Applicant must live in the Los Angeles or Orange County areas.
- The AHF may request verification of the applicant's financial need, as demonstrated on most recent federal or state income tax returns.
- A maximum of two pets per recipient are allowed and proof of ownership may be requested.
- Awards are for family pets only, not for stray animals.
- Pets must have been in the household for a period of 90 days before application.