The Foundation has received support from the following corporations:
- City National Bank
- Disney Interactive
- Disney World Outreach
- MWI Pet Supply
- Nationwide Insurance
- Peaceful Pets
- Pets Best Insurance
- RX for Vitamins
- Veterinary Pet Insurance
Lucky is AHF's miniature horse ambassador. Full grown, she stands 2 feet tall, and she loves to visit schools, libraries, children's hospitals, and senior citizen gatherings.
- WE THANK THE MANY VETERINARIANS WHO SUPPORT US THROUGH OUR MEMORIAL PROGRAM AND IN OTHER WAYS:
Aliso Niguel Animal Hospital, Animal Clinic of Tustin Ranch, Animal Hospital of Huntington Beach, Animal Oncology Consultation Service, Avenue 26th Small Animal Hospital, Beach Boulevard Pet Hospital, Brea Veterinary Hospital, Brook-Ellis Pet Hospital, Center Sinai Animal Hospital, Country Hills Animal Clinic, Downey Veterinary Hospital, Foothill Animal Hospital, Garden Grove Dog & Cat Hospital, Marina Hills Animal Hospital, Orange County Emergency Pet Clinics, Orangethorpe Animal Aid Hospital, Pasadena Veterinary Specialists, Pawspice, Redondo Shores Veterinary Center, SCVMA, Southern California Veterinary Hospital, Sunnycrest Animal Care Center, VCA McClave Animal Hospital, Veterinary Specialists of the Valley, Washington Blvd Animal Hospital
In addition to these corporations, the generosity of numerous individual donors is what allows the Foundation to help those in need. A few of our many supporters include:
- Ms. Charlene Savage, whose generous support helps many of our programs.
- Mr. and Mrs. Dwight Sweet whose generous donation was to support the Angel Fund, Pet Partners and wildlife.
- The late Mary Edna Boydston, whose generous bequest supports many of our programs.
- The late Mary Loyce D. Woodburn, whose generous bequest supports many of our programs.
- Our thanks to the UPS Store #25 in on Trabuco Road in Lake Forest, CA for donating mailbox services to us.
- Our thanks to Stephanie Stamos, www.stamosfineart.com, for contributing many fine photographs to this website.
- John Barker, who for many years was kind enough to host and support our website at minimal cost to the Foundation.
- Our board of trustees members, past and present, who serve with no financial remuneration and donate many hours to our projects.
- The many individuals who contributed to the educational efforts of Today’s Animal Health and Animal Cavalcade magazines, including: Don Mahan; Harry and Marge Maiden; Richard Glassberg, DVM; Jane Wright; Pat Taketa; Syd Nieman; Diane Diem; Dyana Paul; Millwood Custer, DVM; Robert Schroeder, DVM; Oscar Schalm, DVM; Charlie Reid; DVM, Clint Baxter, DVM; and Wesley Young, DVM.
- Individual pet owners who make donations to the Pet Memorial program.
- Lou Gatto, the Mark Malo Family Foundation, Phil Homesey, Thomas and Linda Bacon, and Charlene Savage, to all of whom we give special thanks for their large and generous donations.