- Angel Fund
Case of the month
Forty years of helping those less fortunate provide care for their pets.…
- Therapy Animals and
Therapy animals helping others.…
- Pet memorials
Memorialize your cherished pet with a donation.…
Pay tribute to a friend, family member, or colleague with a donation.…
Together We Can Make a Difference in the Welfare of Animals
Our Mission: To help pets and wildlife in times of need.
- Encourage the human-animal bond
- Promote public education about animals
- Forward the study and advancement of animal health
- Aid domestic animals and their owners
- Support projects aiding wildlife
The AHF supports these goals with active involvement and financial contributions to programs, which are in accord with the foundation’s ideals, and directly promotes these goals within the community.
Right here in our neighborhoods, animals and animal lovers confront obstacles that threaten their ability to provide for basic needs.
Universally, wildlife species struggle to adapt to environments that may no longer support their needs … they need help.
Pet lovers know the benefits of interacting with animals, but many struggle to provide basic care for their pets … they need help. Some people fail to realize the benefits pets provide to people … they need help.
By joining forces we can consolidate efforts to improve the lives of animals and those who care about them. We can help.
- AHF Board Member to be KEYNOTE Speaker at AKC Conference
- Charlene Savage, Donor to the Animal Health Foundation and Animal Lover, Was Inspired by her Parentsí Theory of Giving.
- Dr. "Chas" Hendricks Receives the AHF 2015 Cortese-Lippincott Award